Thursday, April 21, 2011

Suite Life Graduation episode thoughts

On May 2 (I think), there will be an episode of Suite Life on Deck episode where the characters graduate from high school to move on to college. Some people are sad, but I'm not. I mean, they have to move on. I wonder if I'll cry while watching it, considering the fact that I cry a lot. 


But there's a REALLY sad part - the Suite Life series will be done for. Forever. There will be no new episodes. Of course, there will be re-runs, but I'm predicting that by summer 2012, the series will no longer show on Disney Channel. However, that means goodbye to all the fun commercials advertising a new Suite Life on Deck episodes. Too bad!
                                                  THESE kids are going to college. O_O


The Wiki users on the TDI Camps Wiki Chatango are (prolly) going to be talking about how sad they are that Suite Life on Deck got cancelled, and some whiny person is going to say that they hated SLOD and they will be glad that it's cancelled. I, personally, am not going to complain. And that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment